Yoga teacher Tracy Gaillie originally studied with the Yoga For Health Foundation, an organisation specialising in the therapeutic application of yoga for all areas of society. Here she gained her teacher training certificate in 2004 and later furthered her studies to include remedial yoga, specialising in yoga therapy for illness and injury recovery which she offers on a one to one basis. She continues to further her knowledge and interest in holistic approaches.
Her aim has always been to make yoga inclusive, integrative and non-judgemental. She is also a qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor and specialises in integrating her knowledge and delivering this through specialised courses, workshops and teacher training.
Tracy is a fully qualified BWY yoga teacher, yoga therapist and psychotherapeutic counsellor holding the following qualifications:
- British Wheel of Yoga Teaching Diploma
- Senior Teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals
- Satyananda Yoga Teaching Diploma
- YFHF Teacher Training Diploma
- YFHF Remedial Yoga Advanced Diploma
- Biomedical Trust Foundation Dip Yoga Therapy
- CPCAB Counselling diploma to Level 4
- CPCAB Psychotherapeutic Counselling Level 5.
Tracy’s teaching is influenced by the therapeutic benefit of yoga and she believes strongly in adaptation of practices to the individual. She is very honoured to have experienced the influence of many eminent and inspiring teachers. She would like to express her gratitude to all of those that have and continue to teach, inspire and guided her .
With Love and light, Om.