Here at The Yoga Shed, we endeavour to make Yoga as accessible and inclusive as possible. However, online content cannot replace face to face classes in its ability to adapt sessions for you.
Therefore, it is the responsibility of YOU, the practitioner, to ensure that you only access and use content on this website that is suited to your abilities, and knowledge. It is also essential that you choose content that is appropriate for any specific health considerations you may have.
You must accept responsibility for providing all of your own equipment, clothing and footwear and the instructor will not accept any liability arising out of defective equipment.
You must acknowledge that the instructor is not present with you and cannot make an adequate assessment of the area where you are exercising and it is your responsibility to ensure the area is clear, safe, and free from any hazards which may cause injury to yourself or to others.
You must acknowledge that you are responsible for exercising within your own skill and fitness levels. If you feel the moves you are completing are above your current skill level you must cease immediately. Likewise, if you feel any discomfort, pain, sickness or dizziness you will immediately stop the activity.
By continuing, you also agree to the following:
- That you understand any instruction or techniques given are simply options and are not intended to replace medical advice.
- That you will seek proper medical advice for any injury, illness (physical and mental) or any other concerns you may have, before proceeding to use the class content.
- That all content is for Educational Purposes Only.
- In that regard, it is requested that you do not share the content with others.
- The Yoga Shed assumes no responsibility for any injuries or accidents suffered whilst practicing the online yoga content.
- That, if you are unsure of any content, you can contact the Yoga Shed for further information and help.
- You must be 18 years or older to use The Yoga Shed’s service.
- You agree to our cancellation policy.
- You are not resident in the US or Canada.
We want you to enjoy your Yoga experience. As a golden rule – if it doesn’t feel good, don’t do it. If you are not sure, ask. We are here to help.
Additionally, it is suggested that in order to get the best possible experience, start any yoga practice slowly and gently. Gradually building strength and knowledge before attempting more challenging practices. Choose an appropriate level for you and acknowledge that the body and mind may need a diﬀerent approach each time you do yoga.
Our philosophy is to invite a compassionate approach to body and mind.